The 120,000 SF addition and renovation houses the region’s most comprehensive suite of specialized neurorobotic devices, including 17 unique and cutting-edge neurorobotic pieces of equipment designed to restore movement and function.
The facility also includes:
- Gym with full range of exercise and rehabilitative equipment
- 100-foot-long supportive ceiling track with measured segments to practice walking and track progress
- Staircase with adjustable step heights to build strength and mobility
- 11,000 SF outdoor garden with a variety of surfaces to work on their movement and balance
- Access to on-site vehicles for patients to practice entering and exiting vehicles
- 60 private rooms with community space for music, art, etc.
- Access to fully functional on-site apartment-style rooms to prepare for their return home